Tuesday, August 4, 2026

You Arrr Amazing...

Hey there!

This past Saturday was another review weekend at Sweet November Stamps and I went back to last summer's clear release for my Live on the Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page. I really wanted to color up some of the cuties from the A Wee Bit of Piracy set again so I stamped up a scene based around one of the mermaids and the pirate with the spy glass. The background came together using the Yo Ho Ho Background Builder set, telling the story of a surprise visitor washing up on the deck of the pirate ship. After the Live I used the treasure map die from Whimsy to add even more of a pirate vibe to this fun card. I'm so happy that I had the time to play with these stamps again before another summer comes to an end.  :)

Toodles!

Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler

stamps- Sweet November (
A Wee Bit of Piracy and Yo Ho Ho Background Builder),
My Favorite Things (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and rich cocoa

Whimsy treasure map die
Sharpie extra fine white pen

Spectrum Noir clear glitter pen

Copic markers:
sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here


 

0 comments: