Tuesday, August 7, 2012

She's a little devilish

Olo!

It's probably no surprise to you that I'm on the run again today. Yep, I'm making my way back over to Seattle to hang out with my mom who is still in the hospital. The good news is that we are hoping to finally get her back home before this month is over... yeah!

But before I go, I want to share a card that I made for the review preview over on the ATS blog today. It's another Halloween card and this one features the lovely new Devilish Lucy from CC Designs as well as the new Pumpkins die cutter. Lucy is really too sweet looking to be truly devilish but she is giving it her best for the holiday. ;)
The papers are all random scraps that I collected from my scrap bags, which always gives me a satisfying feeling when I use up a bit more. Now if I can just keep up that trend I might actually start to make a dent in my scraps, LOL! 

Well friends, my apologies in advance for being pretty absent this week. I was hoping to get a couple more posts pre-scheduled but just plum ran out of time. Sigh... one of these days I'll be back on track. Pinky promise. :)

Laters!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- The Girls' Paperie, Authentique and Creative Imaginations
stamps- CC Designs (Devilish Lucy), AmyR (Ghostly Greetings)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Martha Stewart black
Prima flowers and gems
Knot & Bow twine
Tim Holtz tiny attacher
Sakura clear glaze and stardust glitter pens
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E50, E51, E53
clothes- T5, T7, T9, 110, YR04, YR07, YR09, E09, C5, C7, C9

19 comments:

Mette said...

Fabulous news about your mum Amy. So glad she's doing much much better and what a relief for you and your family. Will send happy thoughts :).
Your little card is super cute. You really rock the Halloween cards and love the papers and details. Just FAB.

Hugs, Mette

Maria Therese said...

Beauuutiful and cool card!!

Craftdee said...

What a cutie! Great papers too. It's fab news about your Mum,- she'll be glad to be home and you'll be glad to be out of your car, lol. Hope it happens sooner than later, Donna ♥

Country Mouse said...

So happy your Mum is doing better! Beautiful card!!!

Country Mouse said...

So happy your Mum is doing better! Beautiful card!!!

hckd said...

I do so hope that your mom will be feeling 100% very soon.. prayers sent! Oh and wonderful card you made.. so adorable.. but you always make great cards.. you know that! lol

Nancy Thomas said...

Love the colors (and of course that paper!). You colored up Lucy so beautifully. SO glad you are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I know you all and especially your mom can't wait for things to get back to normal. Continued prayers.

Rhonda Miller said...

Soo cute.

Dangina Martinez said...

WOW AMY, SHE LOOKS FABULOUS. THAT IS SOME PRETTY DP TOO. HOPE ALL IS WELL.
TONS OF HUGS, DANGINA

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Amy this is stunning! Such gorgeous colouring and I love those papers...perfect halloween card! :D

Beth aka BR-T said...

Hello Amy best wishes for you and your mom I am glad to gear she's getting better!
You card is as cute as can be I Love IT!

Leanne said...

Hi Amy! So happy to hear you mom is doing better. I will continue my prayers please say hello and give her a squeeze from me.
As always you really know how to make a girl smile. Love the black! It really shiney. Super sweet card! Take care!!! :)

Leanne said...

Hi Amy! So happy to hear you mom is doing better. I will continue my prayers please say hello and give her a squeeze from me.
As always you really know how to make a girl smile. Love the black! It really shiney. Super sweet card! Take care!!! :)

Leanne said...

Hi Amy! So happy to hear you mom is doing better. I will continue my prayers please say hello and give her a squeeze from me.
As always you really know how to make a girl smile. Love the black! It really shiney. Super sweet card! Take care!!! :)

Diaan said...

She's just gorgeous! And great news about your mum.

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is Beautiful!!! What an Adorable Halloween card. love all the papers and your coloring is superb as always!! Awesome news about your Mom. Hope she comes home even sooner. In our prayers!!
Hugs, Heidi

Mary J said...

So gorgeous, Amy - beautiful colouring!

Nikki said...

This is so cute love the colours :)

paauliska said...

Przepięknie :) pozdrawiam serdecznie