Sunday, September 9, 2012

Ghostly goodies don't have calories... LOL!

Hello, hello!

I hope that everyone has been enjoying a wonderful weekend so far. What do you say we make it extra special for one lucky stamper because there is a winner of the Sweet November Boo Set to be announced! 

Ok, so all the entries went into the hat and this month's lucky candy winner is.... dadadadadadadadadadada drumroll please... Diane Wiswall!
 
Congratulations Diane! Please email me at: pete_danger @ hotmail.com with your mailing info and I will get your prize sent out ASAP. :)
Big thanks again to everyone who came out for the September previews. And just a reminder that all of the new stamps and die cutters are now available in the ATS store!


Later gators!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- My Mind's Eye (Lost & Found Halloween)
stamps- Sweet November (Boo with pumpkin), Hero Arts Sentiment
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox dark brown
CC Designs Bats cutter
burlap
ribbon
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
W00, W0, W1, W3, W5, W9, 0, YR20, YR21, YR23, YR24, YR27, E99

15 comments:

Nancy Thomas said...

Another cute ghostlie card Amy! Congrats Diane - that's awesome!

Kelly Schelske said...

So very cute Amy!!

Lau W said...

Oh so adorable card ! Love your papers !
xxx

Leanne said...

Hi Amy! Love this series of ghosts! They are the best I've seen.
A really cute card too!! Hope you are having a good weekend! Say hi to your mom!
;)

Marcy L said...

Another cute one Amy!

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh my goodness, this is so cute.

chrilvian said...

aaaa such a great card, so funny

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy. This is such a cute card! I just love your stamp and the papers that you used are wonderful... I haven't seen this MME set yet, so I guess I need to go hunting. Ummm I mean shopping. lol... Anyway super super cute! I just ordered the bat C.C.Cutter, and I can not wait to get it. I actually ordered only that as I wanted it so bad and really didn't want to over spend.lol.. Still trying to catch back up after all the "oh Mom I need $20 dollars for this class and $50 for this class". lol...I'm not sure where my taxes are going, but I can assure you it isn't to the local high school..lol.. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend. We are only suppose to get in the high 70s today, so I am loving it. Say hi to your Mom and give her a big hug from us all.
Hugs, Lisa

Heidi Brawley said...

OMG this card is Awesome too!!!!!!!!! Congrats to the winner!!! Guess I have to go shop now!!! Have an Awesome day!!!
hugs, Heidi

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so adorable, love the little burlap trim and the dp you used with is adorable image. Congrat's to the winner!!!

Kellie said...

Seriously could a ghost get any cuter? Love it!

Evinrude said...

soo cute!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Aw,Amy... this is soooo cute! Love it!

riliska said...

It is cute! Love the paper you used here)

Larisa said...

What a great job did you do. Gorgeous card with beautiful image. Love . Larisa