Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Beachy keen day...

Good morning! 

My mom and I had a ball on Sunday, we spent the entire afternoon in town just hanging out and having a good time. We both got the ornaments we were hoping to find at the Hallmark premier and then we just enjoyed time together. All in all it was a perfect afternoon. :)

Because I wanted to get the entire Beach Day Buddies set colored and off my desk I figured why not use Tia and follow the July sketch challenge over at Some Odd Girl one more time. For this card I spun the sketch on its side for a whole different look. The old sandy paper is still there but this time I paired it up with some Echo Park scraps that have one of my most fave color combos ever. Tia was colored up to match and voila... mission accomplished... both of the Beach Day Buddies have finally fulfilled their stampy destiny, LOL!

Alrighty guys, I gotta run. Have a great one! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Echo Park (stripe), BoBunny (sand)
stamps- Some Odd Girl (Beach Day Buddies), Kraftin' Kimmie (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and rich cocoa, Colorbox creamy brown
My Mind's Eye (enamel dots)
Heidi Swapp decorative tape
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- E00, E11, E13, R00, R20
eyes- BG57, G28, BG000, 0
hair- E41, E42, E43, E44
clothes/pail- Y21, Y32, Y35, Y38, YR04, G0000, G00, G12, YG00, YG01, YG03, YG67

5 comments:

Julie D. Richards said...

So cute. I love how you colored up her hair, little blonde beauty. So glad you had a wonderful time with your mom. My mom is my best friend, and it sounds like you feel the same way about your mom. Hugs, Julie.

Rachel Parys said...

O. M. G. Amy, your coloring is awesome!!!!!!! I love how you colored her up! This is too cute! Thanks for joining the SOG challenge!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute card.

Tress said...

So happy to read you and your mother had a great time and continued your yearly tradition! Love today's card...especially the soft colors!

Mila said...

Oh, I want to play in the sand too ;)I'm mad on your coloring!Thanks for joining us Some Odd Girl July Sketch Challenge !
Hugs, Mila