Thursday, August 29, 2013

Back to school...

Hi guys!

I'm still getting back on track with my card making so I decided to check out the challenges going on over at The Greeting Farm before diving in yesterday. When I saw that the Farm Fresh Friday challenge was a back to school theme I was in business. This paper has been floating around my desk for ages and the library check out card look of it was perfect for a school themed card. Then I just had to find the right stamp to pull it all together. Birthday Anya 3 has also taken up residence on my desk so why not do a bit of head swapping to give her a first day of school outfit? For this my old stand by, Dress Up Anya, provided my new little student with the cute argyle vest that has her looking extra studious.

Alrighty then, time for me to get ready for work. Take care and thanks for stopping by! :)       
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Studio Calico
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Birthday Anya 3 and Dress Up Anya), October Afternoon (report card), Technique Tuesday (sentiment)
ink- Memento Tuxedo black and espresso truffle, Prima attic dust
My Mind's Eye enamel dots
Divine Twine
Tim Holtz tiny attacher
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- YR30, YR31, E33
clothes- B95, B97, B99, W1, W3, E55, E57, G000, G00, G12, YG45, E43, E44, W5, R02, R22, R00
pencils- Y11, Y32, Y35, YR23, E30, 0, C1, C2, R00, R02

7 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is Super Adorable!!! Love the head swapping too!!
Hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Danni said...

So adorable and glad to hear your mom is doing better!

Julie D. Richards said...

So cute with that argyle sweater. Love the kids at their desks in the background. Have a great day Amy.

Tress said...

She's so adorable! Love that argyle sweater! Geek Chic!

Marianne said...

She is so cute. That's what I call really stretching your stamps lol.
Marianne x

Honey B Allende said...

What an adorable card! Too cute!
Thanks for inspiring the rest!

Sweet Hugs,
Blanca

gobeagirl said...

Adorable card for back to school! I really this she is going to have a great first day. You just reminded me that I have to make a couple of these for my two nieces and nephew. Awww and here I thought I'd just be lazy today. Lol... Hugs Lisa