Saturday, August 31, 2013

Make today beautiful...

Hello again!

Town was already hoppin' yesterday so I'm gearing up for another busy day today. It's great though because the work days always go by faster when people are constantly in and out, so I'm not complaining one bit. :)

To unwind a bit last night, I threw together this quick card while watching Dr. Who... yes, I'm totally hooked, LOL! Anywho, with my recent stamping hiatus I fell even further behind on my goal to ink up and get all my new stamps onto cards. So once again I am going to do my best to show these stamps some love sooner rather than later. First to get crossed off my list is Sunflower Girl Pure Innocence. Usually we've got a pretty big sunflower patch by this time of year but they kind of got neglected this summer so I'm going to have to stick with the stamped variety for now. At least I'm still doing great using up scraps, the happy blue and yellow combo in this Pebbles paper has been a frequent go-to so my stash of it is finally dwindling. :)

And with that I shall bid you farewell. See ya again in 24!
  

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Pebbles (Family Ties)
stamps- My Favorite Things (Sunflower Girl and sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox chestnut roan
Doodlebug Sprinkles
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E21, E23, E25, E27
clothes/flower- Y32, Y13, Y15, Y17, YG13, YG95, YG67, E35, E44, E47, E49, B05, B06, B99, B000, B41, B52 

6 comments:

Bhawana said...

Amy you make ur cards wonderfully. Its so cheerful and happy. Loved it.

Nancy Thomas said...

Very happy looking card - a perfect paper choice for that P.I. Glad to see you are crafting again!

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy,this card is just adorable! I love your sunflower. I think it shines just as bright as the real ones. I am glad that your days at work are fast for you. I was hoping to find out what brand your enamel dots are. I am obsessed with them lately and I just LOVE the colors of yours. lol... Have a great day my friend. Hugs,Lisa

Danni said...

So super cute! What a darling card!

Julie D. Richards said...

So adorable. Love the enamel dots and the bird on the branch.

Heidi Brawley said...

love your creation!!!! I saw this yesterday on my phone but always seems a lil hard to comment. I love PI.
hugs, Heidi