Sunday, September 1, 2013

Hello...

Good morning!

Just a quick card to share today using the Hey Mae stamp from Some Odd Girl. She's such a pretty stamp and that hair... SO much fun to color! I've decided that the E35 Copic marker is magic. Seriously, it works for blonde, brunette, and redhead combos in so many great ways. Yup, I might as well declare this versatile brown my most fave copic evah! LOL, getting back to the card... I thought it would be fun to pair Hey Mae with some Hey You papers by Basic Grey. The coincidence of the names just gave me a chuckle. Plus I really liked how the modern color combo looked with her so win/win. :)

Well I'm going to get myself ready for the day. It's a shorter work day so I'll have some time to play this afternoon. 
Laters!   
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Basic Grey (Hey You)
stamps- Some Odd Girl (Hey Mae and sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown
Freckled Fawn wood veneer shapes
Little Yellow Bicycle epoxy dots
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- E00, E21, E13, R11, R21, R22, BV20
hair- E35, E19, R89
eyes- E84, E87, E89, BG000, 0
clothes- E81, W00, 0, YG0000, YG00, FYG1, BG11, BG34, BG18, E53, E55, E57, W0, W2, W4

9 comments:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Stunning card and beautifully coloured image.

Danni said...

So pretty! Love the softer colors and her hair is gorgeous!

Heidi Brawley said...

awe this is Gorgeous!!! she is soooo pretty!!! Wonderful card. Hope your weekend has been wonderful too!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

gobeagirl said...

Amy she is so cute and I LOVE her hair! I so agree with you about E35. It truly is one to the best go to Copic colors that they have come up with. Thanks so much for the info this morning. It was nice to get it done first thing. What can I say that OCD just keeps me up at nice when I should be able to finish something and I just have something as little as a name that isn't letting me get there,. lol... Glad you have a short day. Hope you get some crafty time in. Thanks for the info on the Doodlebug Sparkles. I have to tell you however that all my online goto stores that I purchase from either don't sell them or they are sold out. :O( I'll be ok, I am sure or at least I keep telling myself that. lol.. I am such a nerd. When I want something I WANT it now!!! Anyway my friend have a great day and I will talk at you tomorrow. Hugs, Lisa

Hanneke said...

The image is gorgeous and so is your coloring! Hugs, Hanneke

Julie D. Richards said...

OMGosh, gorgeous, gorgeous hair. I love this color combo.

Unknown said...

I use E35 quite a lot as well. Love the hair combo! I need to try this. Wonderful card.

Tiffany Miller said...

What a awesome card. Sooo need a hair video!!! :)
Hope your mom is doing better!

Hlora said...

Stunning card, fab image and great coloring.