Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Warmest Wishes...

Hi there!

Sunday I managed to gather all my Christmas 6x6 and 8x8 paper pads together and I'm embarrassed to admit that there were more than I thought. I do have to give myself a pat on the back because over half of them had been cut into and used but there were still about 20 that hadn't been used yet.  (>-<)  Oy!

So now I'm on a mission to use all 20 of those paper pads at least once before Christmas gets here. First to get checked off that list is this Christmas Wish pad by My Mind's Eye that I'm pretty sure I picked up from a daily deal site last year. That plaid with the cute stitching detail had me thinking boy card. Luckily I also had this sweet Cocoa Cuddles stamp still waiting to get on a card so it was a match made in stamping heaven. I didn't want to over embellish these two little buddies so a single ornament shaped button was all it took to complete this simple card. 

Okey dokey, I'm outta here... take it easy!  :)   
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- My Mind's Eye (Christmas Wishes)
stamps- Roberto's Rascals (Cocoa Cuddles), AmyR (Christmas Sentiments II)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown
ornament button
gold thread
Gold Smooch
Sakura clear glaze pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E53, E55, E57
clothes/pillows- YG93, G85, G99, E81, 0, W00, B91, B93, B95, R22, R24, E07, E40, E41, E42, E43, E44, BG90, BG72, BG75, YG91, E84, C00
pup- N1, N2, N3, N5, N6, N10
floor- E30, E31, E34, E43, E42  

9 comments:

theCook said...

Great plaid paper + super cute image! Good luck on your paper use project... I don't know how you manage to have so many unused paper packs. I usually have some lasting designs in a pack that I don't really know how to use, but I don't have a single paper pack that is entirely unused!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is sooo Sweet!!! love that stamp and I am a huge fan of plaid!! Love your Fabulous card! Brooke loves the lil doggie. They need to put that lil doggie with the lil girl too! Yeah on your organization too! What a great feeling! Have an Awesome day!!
hugs,Heidi & Brooke

Nancy Thomas said...

Super cute card Amy - you color those RR images up so perfectly. And kudos to you for your organizing mission. One thing I have done with paper pads that has made a difference for me is that when I get new ones they are placed right there on my work table so I can't ignore them. They don't get shelved until I have cut into them at least once! Plus I've slowed down on the purchasing of them which has helped. And, when I put all my Christmas pads together in one place - that was real eye opening!

Lou said...

Hi! this really is so sweet,gorgeous colours and paper too.hugs Lou.xx

gobeagirl said...

Amy this is super adorable! I just love how these two look like they are just sitting around all the Christmas joy enjoying each other. I think you are totally right, your paper and this were ment to be. :0) Hugs

Julie D. Richards said...

I just can't get enough of Roberto's Rascals. Love how you colored his hair. Gonna keep this post to help me color his hair on my last Christmas card. Gotta get those sent out. love the plaid paper.

Rhonda Miller said...

This is adorable.

Loz said...

I love the use of your papers!! gorgeous x

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh I love this one!