Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Holiday Hello...

Hey there!

I just got this sweet little Beanie Ian in the mail on Saturday and I couldn't wait to ink him up for a fun Christmas card. As luck would have it, the Farm Fresh challenge this week is snow... thus I found a Christmas paper pad with a great snowflake print just so I could play along. It's another My Mind's Eye daily deal special that I snapped up last year so I'm down to only 15 more paper pads left to use on cards this season... yeah! I really like the grey and brown with the pops of bright Christmas colors, very boyish looking which suits Ian to a 'T'. :)

Hmmm... as I'm looking at him sitting there with his big mug of cocoa I'm wondering if there is time to make myself some this morning. Yep, I'm going to do it... time to hunt down that Swiss Miss, LOL!

Later gators!

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- My Mind's Eye (Vintage Christmas)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Beanie Ian), Simon Says Stamp (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and espresso truffle
Doodlebug snowflake brads
buttons
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E74, E77, E79, W9
clothes/cocoa mug- R05, R08, E09, YG00, YG21, YG95, W1, W2, W4, E44, E47, E49, BG57, BG75, BG78, W7, W10, E40, E35, E57, C0, C1, 0

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Very Adorable!!!what a cute Holiday card!!! I could go for some Swiss Miss myself this morning!!!
Have a wonderful day!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

So cute. Love the BG papers. Out of chocolate, gotta remedy that.

Unknown said...

Adorable!