Monday, November 4, 2013

Merry and bright...

Hello, hello!

This card is just a fun excuse to finally color up Holiday Anya 3 who has been patiently awaiting ink for quite some time now. The papers are Heidi Swapp Believe and that great sentiment was part of it. To play off the 'bright' reference I added the bling star to her hair and then the bling border for even more sparkle and shine. It's definitely a quickie CAS design but I think it makes quite an impact. :)

I'm thinking of taking some time and stamping up a bunch of my Christmas images all at once, printing out any digis too, so that I can quickly see at a glance what I have to work with for this upcoming holiday season. It would definitely let me see how many I have yet to use so that I can finally get them crossed off my list. I'll let you know how that goes if I actually get around to it today.

Later gators!    
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Heidi Swapp (Believe)
stamp- The Greeting Farm (Holiday Anya 3)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Prima shabby tote
Heidi Swapp bling border
Doodlebug star gem
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00,R20
hair- E21, E23, E29, E79
clothes- E81, W00, YG21, YG93, YG95, R05, E07, E09, T5, T7, T9

8 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE!!!! How cute!!! She is deff. on my list of WANTS this year!!! Coloring is Fabulous as always!!! Eek! How am I first to comment this late!?!?! Have a Wonderful Week doll!
hugs,Heidi

Julie D. Richards said...

Adorable Amy.

Unknown said...

So cute! Your coloring is awesome. Just watching some video tutorials from your Color me copic blog.

gobeagirl said...

Amy I think Anya looks just adorable on this card. I have this stamp as well and the poor dear has yet to be cut out. Can you believe what a bad stamp owner I am? lol... I am hoping for this weekend after work to have the energy to get some of these sweet stamps that are sitting on my now clean desk just waiting for some ink. :O) I love those papers and that title just makes it look all the more happier. I also really love the depth of color you have gotten on Anya's hair. She is truly adorable. Hugs Lisa

Marianne said...

Oh, I definitely need to CASE your design of this card, so simple yet effective. Love little Anya too, and your colouring is fabulous as always!
Marianne x

Loz said...

her hair looks amazing, great colouring as usual :) gorgeous card Amy x

Jo said...

Love her!

ericarose said...

Super cute card! Heidi Swapp has it posted on her Facebook and I had to stop over and comment on how adorable it is!! Love the coloring and the strip of bling!! Super cute!!