Wednesday, June 4, 2014

I really do...

Hi there! 

I just read the notice that June's Stamp Club stamp has been mailed off and I realized that I hadn't even colored up May's stamp yet... for shame! So of course I had to ink up Miss Beauty and make amends for that little oversight. I was so excited when I got her because Belle and Tiana are the two princesses that I was most looking forward to in this fairytale theme that Marie is doing. Though I would just die and go to heaven if we get Ariel in mermaid form as well. Oh and since I'm planning on seeing the new movie soon, I think a SSC version of Maleficent would be pretty darn cool come October... ya know, for some cute Halloween cards.  ;)

But I digress, back to Beauty... as you can see I colored her up pretty true to the Disney version. Brown hair, yellow dress and a perfect rose for her sweetie, Beast. I think that's why I chose the sentiment I did... 'cause she really does love him, LOL! The papers are oooold scraps from my handy dandy bag o' scraps and I just finished the card off with some pretty ribbon and a few pearls. 

Alrighty friends, thanks for hanging in there with me and my sporadic posting. I'm still hoping to get back on a more regular schedule soon.

Later gators! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- BoBunny (roses), Making Memories (text)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (SSC Beauty), Studio Calico (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Versafine onyx black, Prima shabby tote
ribbon
Kaiser Craft pearls
Ranger Liquid Pearls
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, R21, W1, W2
hair- E35, E57, E59
eyes- E23, E25, BG000, 0
clothes/rose- Y00, Y11, Y21, E50, Y0000, E81, YG03, G94, YG67, RV10, RV21, RV42, RV25

2 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh she is a Beauty!!!w Love your coloring of her and love the whole card!!! Wishing you a Wonderful Wed.
Hugs, Heidi & Brooke

A Little Bit of Lovely said...

your card is lovely I especially love the way you colored her hair!