Monday, March 14, 2016

Many thanks...

Good morning! 

Today I am playing along in my first Some Odd Girl Facebook challenge to do paper piecing on my image. I grabbed the super adorable Pixie Dust fairy to ink up because not only does she have a perfect springtime vibe but her dress was also perfect for a bit of paper piecing fun. Because of her pose I really wanted to make it look like Pixie Dust was fluttering through the sky. I thought about searching through my stash for some cloud pattern paper but then I remembered these great cloud border dies and the matching sunshine die. I love the scene they set for this sweet little pixie and of course I had to add a sprinkling of sequins to reference the pixie dust she has been spreading.  ;)

Ok, it's Monday and that means I need to go get ready for work.
Later gators!  :)   
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Basic Grey (Lemonade)
stamp- Some Odd Girl (Pixie Dust)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown
Ellen Hutson Essentials many thanks die
My Favorite Things stitched clouds die
My Favorite Things stitched sun die
Doodlebug sequins
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E21, E11, R00, R20, V93
eyes- BG13, BG49, B39
lips- R83, R85
hair- RV55, RV19, RV69
clothes- YG03, YG25, YG95, YG97, R81, R83, R85, R59, RV69, E81, Y00, YR30, 0, V93, E34, E55, E57
wings- YG0000, YG91, BG0000

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe this is Fabulous looking! !!!!Perfect paper piecing too! Have an Awesome week doll! !!!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

Absolutely darling.

Unknown said...

Loving the colors of this card! Plus it's SOG! YAAY