Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Love You Mom...

Hello, hello!

Are you ready for day two of the March Greeting Farm release previews? Today we have a second clear set to share, I Love Mom is full of cute accessories and fun sentiments. Plus there are matching dies so no fussy cutting is required. I paired the two flower vases and the purse from I Love Mom with a window and floor lamp dies to create a sunny living room scene on my card. It's simple and sweet and was so much fun to put together. 

There is plenty more I Love Mom inspiration to be had over on the TGF blog and I promise you won't want to miss the fabulous creations my fellow Farmers have made. :)
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Doodlebug
stamps- The Greeting Farm (I Love Mom)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown
The Greeting Farm I Love Mom die set
Memory Box small Madison window die
Memory Box floor lamp die
Ranger Glossy Accents
Copic markers:
window- E30, E50, 0
flowers- RV55, V05, V09, Y35, RV10, RV23, RV14, RV25, RV02, RV55, BG0000, BG000, YG25
purse- B0000, B000, B00, B02, E50, E31, E55