Friday, October 14, 2016

All Hallow's Eve...

TGIF! 

It has been months since I last played along in a challenge over at A Day For Daisies and when I saw that the new one is "Anything Halloween-y Goes" I knew it was the perfect time to jump back into the fun. Right away I knew that I wanted to color up this sweet scene called Little Witch on Fence because I actually got it last year but it never quite made it onto a card. For a bit of a different twist on monochromatic coloring I printed the image on kraft cardstock and colored it all in using the Copic W's and a white color pencil for added contrast. I'm super happy with the end result, it kinda looks like a cool illustration in a Halloween children's book to me. I wouldn't change a thing on this card... love it!  :)

Hope your weekend is a crafty one!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill
paper- My Mind's Eye (orange stripe), Bo Bunny (stars)
digital stamp- A Day For Daisies (Little Witch on Fence)
stamps- Inkadinkado (moon), SEI (bats)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Prima old road
My Favorite Things Blueprint #26
Studio Calico wood veneer stars
Wink of Stella white glitter pen
white color pencil
Copic markers:
W0, W1, W2, W3, W4, W5, W6, W8, W10, 110

12 comments:

Elena F Scrap said...

Truly pretty

Julye said...

What a fab image and looks great in mono I agree a truly perfect card.

Dotty Jo said...

My goodness, you've certainly worked magic with your colouring! Jo x

Heidi Brawley said...

OMG this card is AMAZING looking!!!! Looooooooooooove it!!!!! Hoping to get caught up here on all your posts while I was gone. Been very hectic to say the least in our home. My fiance is out of commission with a bad leg injury that's going to need surgery on!!! Vacation was fun but the last night was a doosey and wish we could start it over!!!
Have an Awesome weekend doll!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

Awesome card. Amazing how different colors look when using Kraft cardstock. Hugs.

Tracey Ann said...

So original... so amazing!! Pure inspiration!

Jen Leeflang said...

Oh wow - super monochromatic colouring! Thanks for adding your 'halloween-y' creation to our challenge over at A Day for Daisies - Good Luck. Please join us again soon.
Love
Jen Leeflang
ADFD DT

Tanja said...

this is so fabulous - the vintage coloring looks amazing - love your card - thanks for sharing your creation at A Day for Daisies

Cathy P said...

Love this monochromatic look, Amy. I would love to know how to color like that!! Just a gorgeous card! Thanks for playing along with our Halloween Challenge on the ADFD Blog this month. Hugs, Cathy ADFD DT

Jeannie said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

JanR said...

Absolutely stunning! I love it!

Cindy said...

Love this card! Super cool! Thanks for sharing with us at ADFD. And Congrats on the win :-)