Thursday, October 27, 2016

Happy, happy...

Hey there!

When I got my hands on these adorable bats from Impronte d'Autore I knew that I wanted to use them on Halloween cards. To make that work I did a bit of altering because the original image has him offering a strawberry to his sweetie, which isn't very Halloweeny. It was easy enough to fussy cut the strawberry off and replace it with the October cupcake from the Papertrey Ink Baker's Dozen set. If that isn't the perfect treat after all the Halloween tricks that I'm sure these two have perpetrated, I don't know what is. ;)

Ok, time for me to get ready for the day.
Catch ya on the flip side! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- My Mind's Eye (polka dot)
stamps- Impronte d'Autore (Bat Fragola), Studio G (sentiment), Papertrey Ink (Baker's Dozen cupcake)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Versafine onyx black, Studio Calico lime light
Crate sequins
Ranger glossy accents
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
bats- E41, E43, E44, E47, W5, W6, W7, W9, R01, R02
cupcake
frosting- E40, E50, 0
cake- E44, E47, E49
wrapper- C6, C8, C10
decorations- Y38, YR04, YR18, YG03, YG17, V09, Y35, YR04, C0, C2


3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh my these bats are very Adorable! !! Loving all the Halloween creativity this month. Sad for it to almost be over!!!!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

La papera felice said...

Adorable!!! :)

Tracey Ann said...

Perfect use of that cupcake! And those bats are so stinkin' cute... love how you make these images come to life! :)