Monday, October 10, 2016

Feel better soon...

Good morning!

I got a final card done for the Some Odd Girl Oddtober Fest Facebook challenges over the weekend. This one is for the SOG Colors challenge which are; pink, yellow, green, aqua and grey. Well as luck would have it, these scraps of Doodlebug Kitten Smitten papers have been floating around my desk for months and they were perfect! So I just needed to find the right feline friend to go with them. Poor, pitiful All Wet Cat pleaded with those big sad eyes of his until I just couldn't resist. He reminded me so much of my tuxedo cat, Cosmo, thus the black and white fur and amber eyes. I went with the 'feel better' sentiment because it looks like this little guy is having a rough day himself and needs quite a bit of TLC. I gotta say, I've been so happy with all three of the cards I made for these challenges and I'm really glad they left them open for a week considering my weekends are always busy with work and I would have hated to miss out on all the fun.  :)

Toodles!  

Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- Doodlebug (Kitten Smitten)
digital stamp- Some Odd Girl (All Wet Cat)
stamp- Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Versafine onyx black
Ranger Glossy Accents
Doodlebug heart sprinkle
Copic markers:
eyes- Y15, YR23, YR24, E99
fur- T0, T1, T2, T4, T6, T8, T10
ears/nose- R00, R02, R20, R22