Thursday, April 27, 2017

Happy Birthday...

Olo! 

As April wraps up I realized that I hadn't gotten this month's cupcake from the Baker's Dozen set on a card yet. This early attempt at no-line coloring was actually done back in September and I can already see the progress that I've made in my no-line skills. I'm still happy with this sweet cupcake but now I see all the things I would add or do differently when I look at it. I paired it up with an extra large sentiment and turned the whole thing into a pretty little shaker card. The card still needed a bit more whimsy so I die cut these pretty butterflies and stuck them on top of the shaker for even more dimension. 

Alrighty, time for me to scoot. Have a good one!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Papertrey Ink
paper- Basic Grey (Piccadilly)
vellum
stamps- Papertrey Ink (Baker's Dozen set), Simon Says Stamp (sentiment)
ink- Memento desert sand and Studio Calico clear blue
Papertrey Ink Shakers and Sprinkles die
Memory Box butterfly dies
Kaiser Craft pearls
sequins
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
cake- E23, E25, E29
frosting- YG0000, YG00, YG03
butterfly/flowers- RV10, RV13, RV14, Y000, E25
wrapper- YG21, YG25, YG17
shadow- C0, C2

4 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is sooo very pretty!!!!! Looks like the Perfect April bday card!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

So pretty. Love it. Hugs.

Tracey Ann said...

Lovely... such a festive and pretty birthday card. You created an awesome layout for that sweet no line cupcake!! 😉

Juls said...

Beautiful xx