Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Hey sunshine...

Hello there!

The sun is shining on this fine Tuesday and I've got another card that I've made for 7 Kids Your Crafting Supply Store. This week I've been having all sorts of inky fun with a new-to-me line of stamps called All Dressed Up from LDRS Creative. I have been admiring so many cards using these beautiful little ladies over the last few months that I finally had to jump in and get a few for myself. The first one to get on a card is Everything Stops For Walkies. Now the original image has her leaning against a light post but since I didn't need that for the design I had in mind I simply didn't add any ink to the post before stamping. That way, once I added the pretty pattern paper to my card it appears that she is leaning against it instead. And once again I've been doing a bit of no-line coloring... I love how her shirt turned out but the jeans could use more practice. All in all though, I really had a blast with this sweet image. :) 
 
There is just under a week left to enter this month's challenge over on the 7 Kids blog. Kelly has an awesome $50 gift certificate up for grabs and you could be the lucky winner so get to creating and join the fun!
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- Heidi Swapp (stripe)
stamps- LDRS Creative (Everything Stops For Walkies), Simon Says Stamp (sentiment)
ink- Memento desert sand and Versafine onyx black
Doodlebug sun sticker
My Favorite Things Blueprints die
Prima flowers
Kaiser Craft pearls
Sakura stardust glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E00, E21, E13, E04, R00, R20
hair- YR12, YR27, E39, E59
clothes- B21, B37, B39, BV29, R22, R05, R20, RV42, Y38, YR04, YR01, E95, FYG1, YG00, YG21, YG25, YG41, G07, G00, BG34, E81, E84, E87, E89, W1, W2
dog- T0, T1, T3, T5, T7, T10, 0
grass- YG00, YG03, YG25, YG17
sky- BG70, 0

5 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe this is sooo Adorable! !!! That lil doggie is a cutie too!!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Juls said...

Love love love this ... love how her top matched the DP .. fantabulous xx

Julie D. Richards said...

Love the no lines work and the shirt matching the striped paper. Hugs.

Aileen said...

Wow Amy this card is just perfect. Her jeans look brilliant as does the no line colouring. Stunning

Tracey Ann said...

Love! Her shirt with that paper is just crazy awesome. Another simply gorgeous card, Amy!!