Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Girly good time...

Hello, hello!

I've made a girly little birthday card for 7 Kids Crafting Supply Store today and it features the mini cuties from The Greeting Farm's Little Party stamp set. These mini stamps are so perfect for scene building that I just had to do a bit of masking and create the girliest birthday party that I could come up with. To do that, I figured that an eclectic mix of pretty paper scraps would give the party bunting a soft, shabby chic kind of look so I grabbed my scissors to do some easy paper piecing. Once that was done I was so happy with the results that I also decided to go the extra mile and paper piece their dresses as well with some of the same papers. I don't know about you but I kinda wish that I was invited to this pretty party too, LOL!  ;)
 
There is still plenty of time to enter this month's challenge over on the 7 Kids blog. Kelly has an awesome $20 gift certificate up for grabs and you could be the lucky winner so get to creating and join the fun! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Papertrey Ink
paper- Making Memories (yellow floral), October Afternoon (pink floral and green stripe), Basic Grey (green swirl), My Mind's Eye (blue floral)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Little Party set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Studio Calico blush crush
My Favorite Things wonky stitched rectangle die
sequins
Ranger liquid pearls
Copic markers:
girl 1
skin- YR20, E21, E11, BV20, R00, R20
hair- C4, C7, C9, 100
girl 2
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, E04
hair- E21, E23, E25, E29
girl 3
skin- E21, E34, E25, E04, R20
hair- E57, E49, W10
bow- BG10, G00, BG72
background- R0000, R01, 0, E41, E42, E43, E44
table- E44, E81
lemonade pitcher- Y11, Y21, BG000

2 comments:

Tracey Ann said...

So cute... darling little dresses, hair beautifully done for the occasion! And such a lovely venue, it makes a person want to throw a party! Lol... love this, Amy!

Heidi Brawley said...

Love this super cute Girly card!!!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke