Monday, October 16, 2017

Ghostly greetings...

Good morning!

I finally found time to play in the MFT sketch challenge and I'm so glad I did because I've been meaning to ink up these funny little ghost for weeks. The set is called Fab-BOO-lous Friends and everything about it just makes me happy. And talk about a super quick card to put together and color, I think when it was all said and done this was made in just under an hour. The Doodlebug papers are a perfect fit with those bright colors popping off the white background. The finished card is much different from the rest of the Halloween cards I've been making this year but who says all Halloween cards have to be dark and spooky?  ;)

Later gators!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- Doodlebug
stamps- My Favorite Things (Fab-BOO-lous Friends)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
My Favorite Things A2 stitched stax rectangle dies
Doodlebug Sprinkles
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
ghosts- BG0000, G000, G00, BG15, YG01
ghost- C0, C2, C3, FV2, V05, 0
shadows- W00, W1, W2, W4, W7

3 comments: