Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Happy Halloween...

Hey there!

So I'm going from two days of pretty sweet and cutsie Halloween cards to something a bit darker and more macabre... insert ominous chuckle here, LOL! I've had Belinda Bones from Kraftin' Kimmie stamped up for ages just waiting to get on a card and this was her year. I got Belinda all colored up and then my sister suggested that she needed some tombstones. Luckily I had the perfect stamps in my stash to do just that. Then I ran across this cool card on Instagram by Sandy Allnock where she had colored in an entire graveyard which inspired me to try my hand at it too. Tackling that eerie scene must have got my spooky juices flowing because that's when I got the idea to finish it all off with an open grave at her feet. Is it terrible that this card totally makes me giggle each time I see it?  Alrighty, I'm going to enter this into the Wednesday 'anything goes' challenge over on the KK blog.

See ya in 24!   
Supply list:
cardstock- Copic X-Press It and Bazzill
stamps- Kraftin' Kimmie (Belinda Bones), Inkadinkado (tombstones), Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Versafine onyx black
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- YR31, YR14, YR27, E39
eyes- E35, E47, E49, BG000
make-up- W3, W5, C8
clothes- T3, T5, T7, T10, FYG1
grass- YG91, YG93
dirt- E42, E43, E44, W5
tombstones- C1, C3, W1, W3, W5
sky- C6, C10

5 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

loooooooove it!!! looks Awesome and totally loooooove the scene!!!!
Hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Dotty Jo said...

Oh my word! Tickles my funny bone too! Love her black lipstick, Jo x

Rhonda Miller said...

What a fun card. I love the cute image.

Debbie L said...

Absolutely adorable. Love your work.

Tracey Ann said...

Yeah, so, I love your warped sense of humor, Amy! And you and your sister created a fabulous Belinda Bones, in her element! ❤️