Monday, October 23, 2017

Tricks, treats and sweets...

Good morning!

I have had this darling digital stamp pinned on my wish list for ages and I finally caved and bought her from the All Dressed Up digi shop on Etsy. She's called Magical Day and I just think she is an absolute doll. When it came time to color her up and put her on a card I decided to check out the All Dressed Up Facebook challenge to give me a jumping off point. The current challenge is to use pink and/or pearls. At first I thought the pink could be a problem since I would be doing a Halloween card but then I found this Doodlebug paper that hat a fun hot pink included in the print. So of course I had to give her some hot pink hair to match. The rest of the colors in her fun costume also came from the paper as well. A sprinkling of black pearls fulfilled the other part of the challenge and help add a bit of magic to the over all design.

Okey dokey, I'm off to start my day. Have a good one everybody! :)     
Supply list:
cardstock- Copic X-Press It and Bazzill
paper- Doodlebug (Booville)
digital stamp- All Dressed Up (Magical Day)
stamp- Simon Says Stamp (sentiment)
ink- Versafine onyx black
My Favorite Things Blueprint die
Simon Says Stamp wavy scallop edge die
Knot and Bow twine
Kaiser Craft pearls
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- RV02, RV06, RV19
clothes- T2, T6, T8, T10, 110, Y35, Y38, YR04, YR09, Y13, YG00, YG03, YG25, G07, G28, V06, V09, BG15, BG49, RV06, RV19, RV10
sky/grass- BG10, YG03, YG17, YG67
cat- C5, C7, C9, 100

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE we LOOOOOOVE it!!!!!! Very cute Halloween card!!!! This image has always been a Fave of mine too!!!!!
Hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, love the little panel of starry paper
Hugs Kaz x

PJH said...

Absolutely ADORABLE!!! I love your choice of colors :)