Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day...

Hello, hello!

I've got a pretty little Valentine card that I've made for 7 Kids Crafting Supply Store today and it features one of the mini Gorjuss Girls. This sweet girl is No. 21 The Collector and I inked her up in desert sand for some no-line coloring. I really like using this technique on Gorjuss Girls when I want to give them blond hair because with the hair being so lined in the stamped image all that black ink with traditional stamping tends to darken it up quite a bit. Pretty much everything else on the card comes from the Simple Stories Romance collection kit and I just can't seem to get enough of it. I love how quick and easy it makes putting a card together. :)
 
There is still plenty of time to enter this month's challenge over on the 7 Kids blog. Kelly has an awesome $20 gift certificate up for grabs and you could be the lucky winner so get to creating and join the fun!
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper/stickers- Simple Stories (Romance Collection Kit)
stamps- DoCrafts (Gorguss Girl #21 The Collector)
ink- Memento desert sand
Sticko puffy heart stickers
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- E50, E51, E53, E55
clothes- R01, R21, R22, R35, E81, 0, R000, R00, R20