Monday, January 29, 2018

I love you more...

Good morning!

I've got quite the day ahead of me so this post is going to be short and sweet. I'm jumping from coloring up one of the mini Gorjuss Girls last week to a full size beauty this week. This pretty pair are called Purrrfect Love and with that big heart in the background I figured it would make for a sweet Valentine. I wanted the card to have a soft, vintage type feel to it and this retired paper from The Girls' Paperie did the trick. Of course I tried to color them up to match and while the blue got a little away from me I'm really pleased with how well her hat matched the golden beige stripe in the middle of the card. All in all I think they look right at home on this sweet card. :)

Ok, gotta run... later gators!   
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink
paper- The Girls' Paperie
stamps- Santoro (Purrrfect Love Gorjuss Girl), unknown sentiment
ink- Memento tuxedo black and espresso truffle
Hobby Lobby gems
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- E25, E27, E29, E59
clothes- B00, B02, B06, E81, E84, 0, E50, E51, YG91, Y26, RV10, RV13, RV25, E42, E43, E44
heart- RV10, RV13, RV25
kitty- E50, E51, E43, E44, E31, RV42

2 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE so darn cute!!!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

So sorry I haven’t left comments lately, been a bit under the weather. Nothing catchy, just bad asthma. Anywho, love this Sweet Gorjuss girl with her beautifully colored cat. Love the vintage papers too. Hugs.