Friday, March 16, 2018

Hang in there...

TGIF!

Once again it is my turn to share some inspiration on the 7 Kids Customers Create Facebook page. This week I chose to ink up another cutie from Dreamerland Crafts called, Swinging Tire Fun. There isn't much that says nice weather has returned more than spending time swinging under a shady tree. This stamp was absolutely screaming for a scene considering the alternative would have left her swing just floating in space. It was a great excuse to practice my trees 'cause I still haven't mastered those quite yet. While I was coloring her up I had no idea what the sentiment would be and it wasn't until I had the scene complete that I was flipping through my sentiment binder and I came across the perfect saying. I love how it turns this sweet Swinging Tire Fun girl into an encouraging ambassador of happiness. :)

Ok then, there is still a week left to create something for our "anything goes" themed challenge and as always there is a $20 gift certificate to the 7 Kids store up for grabs. There is also a special St. Paddy's Day sale going on now and all you have to do is type in LUCKYME at check out for 27% off your entire purchase!
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
stamps- Dreamerland Crafts (Swinging Tire Fun), Simon Says Stamp (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and rich cocoa
Doodlebug baker's twine
Prima flowers
Kaiser Craft pearls
Papertrey Ink stitched scallop card die
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- E21, E23, E25
dress- B0000, B000, B32, Y04, Y15, Y38, YG03, YG25, C2
tire swing- T4, T5, T6, T8, E43, E44
tree- YG00, YG03, YG06, YG17, E84
background- YG21, YG23, YG25, YG17, G05, G07, G29, E30, E31, E33, E84
sky- B0000, B000

5 comments:

Christine Dol said...

This card Amy is unbelievably sweet and so well coloured! You make an image come to life. I love your trees and HER DRESS...ugh, to colour like you! Teach me please!!!!

Julie D. Richards said...

Your scenes are amazing, this girl on her tire swing is the perfect match. Hugs.

Unknown said...

Fabulous card, she is so sweet and your scene is wonderful. Amazing colouring
Hugs Kaz xx

Cindy Holmes said...

AWESOME and BEAUTIFUL card! I love all the color choices you have used it! What else can I say but AMAZING!!!

FaithAboundsCrafts said...

I love your card. Cors!!!! And thst adorable tire swing. Gotta get me one. What do you use to color? COPIC????