Tuesday, March 20, 2018

A fairy happy day...

Hello again!

I've got another card to share from last week's TGF release and it is going back to the Fairy Happy set. There is so much you can do with these tiny fairies but this little one with her back turned really caught my eye and I knew that she could carry a whole card design all on her own. So I perched her atop the sentiment that is included in the Fairy Happy set and masked a large circle behind her before inking the sky to create that large moon shining down. Next I grabbed the mushrooms from the Little Fairies set to help ground the sentiment and added strong shadows to sell the idea of moonlight streaming past them. I love the quiet and still mood that I ended up with. :)

Later gators!    
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Fairy Happy set and Little Fairies set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Hero Arts purple and blue ombre
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
hair- V05, V09, BV08
dress- B52, B45, B99
wings- BG11
mushrooms- E81, E84, E87, BV02, BV04, BV08
shadows- W1, W3, W4 
moon- C0, C1, B32