Monday, March 19, 2018

Enjoy...

Good morning!

I've got a quick card to share before rushing out the door this morning. I made this one for the Greeting Farm release last week and it features another one of the fun bunnies from the Enjoy set. As soon as I got the set this little gal looked like she was hopping along to me so I grabbed the Magical Friends set that has the hopping dots in it and added the motion to this simple scene. I also masked in that piece of carrot cake that she is carrying, I'm not quite sure if she is taking it to share with someone special or if she is running away to keep it all to herself. Either way she looks quite pleased with herself, LOL! ;)

Ok folks, gotta run... I'll talk at'cha later!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- Doodlebug
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Enjoy set and Magical Friends set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Hero Arts orange ombre
Doodlebug Sprinkles
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2
Lawn Fawn stitched border dies
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
bunny- N0, N1, N3, N4, R30
cake- E55, E35, E50, YR04, YR68, YG17
plate- BG000
heart- RV21, RV13
shadow- W00, W1, W3