Friday, April 6, 2018

Be a unicorn...

TGIF!

A couple weeks back I was the lucky winner of the new Believe in Magic set of digis from Craftin' Desert Divas. I've had plenty of their stamps and digis on my wish list but this is my first time working with one of their images. I was super excited to get my hands on these adorable unicorns and I printed them out right away. Though it wasn't until yesterday that I finally had time to color one and get her on a card. She is printed in a light grey scale so that I could do the no-line coloring technique which gives the image that soft and squishy look that I wanted. The sentiment from Pinkfresh Studio is one that I've been dying to use as well plus it lead me in the direction of coloring her into a field at sunset. I really like the color palette that was created by skipping the traditional blue skies for pinks and yellows, it just seems a bit more magical. :)

Alrighty, well I normally take the weekends off from posting but check back tomorrow and Sunday for some special posts for 7 Kids and The Greeting Farm!
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
digital stamp- Craftin' Desert Divas (Believe In Magic)
stamp- Pinkfresh Studio (Magical Unicorn set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Papertrey Ink stitched scallop card die
Pretty Pink Posh sequins
sparkle thread
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
unicorn- N0, N1, N2, 0, R00, RV000, N8, RV63, RV02, RV55, Y11, Y13, Y26, E39
eyes- B00, BG53, B37, 110, BG000
flowers- YG11, YG03, YG23, YG95, Y13, RV10, RV21, RV25, G20
sky- Y00, Y02, R30, R32
background- YG00, YG01, YG03, YG25, YG95
butterfly- E55, E57, Y04, Y08, Y38, YR04