Thursday, April 26, 2018

Wish Big...

Olo!

I was in need of a quick birthday card recently and this adorable Birthday Girl Pure Innocence from My Favorite Things seemed to hop right on my paper. The color scheme for this was inspired by a card from a store and it really pushed my Copic blending skills to get that pretty raw silk looking gold dress. I imagine her at a very upscale 5th Avenue type party, LOL! I also added some extra hair on her by extending her pigtails and flicking in some long bangs, it's such an easy way to change things up just a bit with these PI girlies. In the end I feel like I got the elegant but cute look that I was going for. :)

Thanks for stopping by today!    
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink
paper- American Crafts
stamps- My Favorite Things (Birthday Girl Pure Innocence), Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black 
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
sequins
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- C5, C7, C9
clothes- E81, 0, YG91, Y04, Y26, T9, T6, C0, C1, C2
balloon- G20, YG41, YG45
background- W0

1 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Your coloring is Amazing as always and I love the extra hair you added too!!😍😍😍
Hugs,Heidi and Brooke