Saturday, April 21, 2018

Birthdays look good...

Hello my crafty friends!

Once again I am posting on a Saturday this month because it is time for a new challenge over on the 7 Kids Customers Create Facebook page and it is "glitter". It has been ages since I pulled out my small stash of loose glitter so the challenge for me almost became just finding it in my messy craft room, LOL! Once I had it at hand it was time to decide just who would be the star of this sparkly card. The decision wasn't too hard once I spotted this pretty gal sitting on my desk. She is from the Deep Red City Girls Summer Vacation set but I saw her all dolled up for a night on the town celebrating. So I colored her into a little black dress that sparkles and shines then masked her off and added some Distress Oxide peacock feathers ink behind her. The black and white stripe is washi tape that I then added black glitter to the black stripes. Then I threw on some sequins for good measure. It's too bad the photo didn't capture just how sparkly this card is in person, but I promise that the glitz is there!  ;)
 
Ok, now it's your turn to create something for our "glitter" themed challenge. As always there is a $20 gift certificate to the 7 Kids store up for grabs and Kelly has added awesome new goodies recently so check it out! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
stamps- Deep Red (City Girls Summer Vacation set), My Favorite Things (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Tim Holtz Distress peacock feathers
washi tape
Doodlebug sequins
Martha Stewart onyx glitter
Ranger glossy accents
Copic Spica glitter pens
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hiar- E50, E51, E53, E55
eyes- B04, B29, BV29
clothes- C4, C6, C10
shadow- T4, T8