Tuesday, October 9, 2018

I'm soy into you...


Hello crafty friends!

It's day one of the October stamp release from The Greeting Farm! We have two fantastic clear sets and a single coming out this month and we are starting off with this delicious set called, Nom Nom Nom! Nom Nom Nom includes seven kiddos, each one munching on their favorite food, along with a handful of planner perfect words and sentiments. There was no way I could just pick one or two to color up and get creative with so besides this card you can also find three extra cards over on the TGF blog today. But getting back to this one... I new as soon as I saw this little sushi eating sweetie that I had the perfect papers and embellishments to go with, the Doodlebug So Punny set. I believe it was their Valentine collection earlier this year and while I thought it was super cute, to be perfectly honest I didn't think I would have much use for the the sushi papers and die cuts at the time. I gotta say that it is always exciting when a new stamp comes along and gets me pulling older product from my crafty stash and getting it on a card... such a great feeling! Little Miss Sushi and her palls from the Nom Nom Nom set will all be available for purchase on the 15th. :)

Now be sure to head on over to the TGF blog to see all the yummy creations from my fellow Farmers using the new Nom Nom Nom set and I'll see you back here tomorrow with more sneak peek fun!
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- Doodlebug (So Punny)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Nom Nom Nom)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
computer generated sentiment
Doodlebug So Punny odds and ends
Copic markers:
skin- YR000, YR00, E21, V22, R00, R20
hair- C6, C8, C10, 100
dress- R35, R37, R89
sushi plate- G000, G00, BG96, BG99, E50, YG11, YG41, YG45, RV55

1 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

This is sooooooo darn cute!!!!! She is Perfect with all the Doodlebug cuteness!!!!
Hugs, Heidi & Brooke