Friday, April 24, 2020

As wonderful as you...

TGIF my friends!

Yesterday I made a point of using a new stamp set sooner rather than later. I'll admit that sometimes I have a tendency to collect stamps faster than I can get them inked up, which is a real shame. So when I had a free day to color I figured it was a good time to go Live and color up this darling fox from the CC Designs Foxes set. As soon as I saw him sitting on that log, I pictured this fox nestled in a shady glen overlooking a sunny lake and because the stamp is on the smaller side I knew it would be fairly quick to color leaving me with plenty of time to tackle that scene I envisioned. So we spent the early afternoon coloring away at this more involved scene where I was really playing with perspective, light and shadow. Initially I was planning on giving it to my sister for her birthday but wouldn't you know we went with an Animal Crossing card instead, LOL! Oh well, at least I have a cute card ready to go for someone else now. :)

Toodles!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Catherine Pooler
stamps- CC Designs (RR Foxes), Neat and Tangled (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and rich cocoa
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Copic markers:
sorry I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here