Sunday, April 19, 2020

Oh happy day...

Hello there!

I'm taking a minute on this fine Sunday morning to share the finished card from my first Hello Bluebird Live coloring that I did this past Tuesday. I paired elements from several of the new release sets to create this scene, including Meadow Bunnies, Besties and Picked For You. Because of the amazingly quick sell out on release day these are all on pre-order and will be back in stock at the end of the month. One of the things I love most about Hello Bluebird stamps is how well the images in the various sets can be mixed and matched to create entirely new stories. The stand of birch trees is so versatile and when paired with the big fluffy cloud in the Besties set you get a whole other look, it's the little things like that which I just geek out over. So now I had the perfect meadow for these two cuties to relax and while away the day in. I kept the color palette fresh and spring inspired since I tend to work seasonally but I can definitely see this looking just as good all decked out for fall as well. :)

Toodles!    
Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Hello Bluebird (Meadow BunniesPicked For You and Besties)
ink- Memento rich cocoa 
Hello Bluebird Gallery Frame #4 die
Copic markers:
sorry I didn't keep track but you can see the colors used here