Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Build a living room...

Hello, hello! 

Today I'm on the Greeting Farm blog having fun playing with the newly released Build-a-Living Room digi set. Everyone in the TGF fan page has been getting super creative with their scene making lately, which just gets me all kinds of excited, and Marie is making that even easier with this digi set packed full of great builder elements. With 26 new images included I couldn't limit myself to just one card for today's post, so I made three!

First up I grabbed one of the cuties from the 2020 Girls set and the kitty from the Hello From Home set then paired them with the new sofa, coffee table, rug and table top decor from the Build-a set. I also flipped the shelving unit and stretched it to become a large window for the room creating a bright and sunny view for this happy girl to enjoy. 


Next I grabbed Ian from the Hello From Home set and used the shelving as intended, filling them up with all the little decor pieces included in the Build-a set. I created two different sizes of decorative bottles by simply stretching one up tall and narrow. The rug is actually the door mat from the Porch set blown up nice and big. Making it large created a very wide black border which was perfect as I was going for that natural sisal type rug to finish off his masculine den. 

And finally this sweet girl from the Hello From Home set got a pretty, shabby chic living room when I used the long floating shelf from Build-a as a fireplace mantle, simply coloring in the stone work below it. With the help of the 2020 sets and Cashier A she has a gallery wall full of family photos and don't forget that you can flip the picture frames horizontal as well to change things up.

I don't know about you but I can't wait to see what room of the house Marie tackles next!
  

2020 Anya supply list: 
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Copic X-Press It
digital stamps- The Greeting Farm (Build-a-Living Room set, Desktop set, Hello From Home Set, 2020 Girls set)
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Copic markers:

Ian supply list: 
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Copic X-Press It
digital stamps- The Greeting Farm (Build-a-Living Room set, Hello From Home Set, Porch set)
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2
Copic markers:

So sorry supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Copic X-Press It
digital stamps- The Greeting Farm (Build-a-Living Room set Hello From Home Set, 2020 Girls set, 2020 Boys set, Cashier A)
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2
Copic markers: