Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Beautiful...

Hello friends!

I'm still busy, busy getting ready for the new release at Sweet November Stamps tomorrow. So while I work on new cards I figured now was the perfect time to share one of the cards colored during a past Live coloring video. This is the one featuring Octavia Softsand taking a quick siesta on the sandy ocean floor with a school of little fish swimming over her. I really enjoy all the Lives but this one had such great feedback from those watching and all their suggestions came together to create a really beautiful version of Octavia that I just adore. It's always awesome when creative minds come together to collaborate and share ideas like that, it just makes me love our little crafty community even more. :)

Alrighty, time for me to get crackin'. I hope to see you back here tomorrow for the new Cats Rule release!
  

Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Copic X-Press It
digital stamps- Sweet November (Octavia Softsand and sentiment)
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here