Monday, July 13, 2020

Good vibes only...

 
 




Hey there!
 
Are you ready for the fourth and final day of the Greeting Farm's July release previews? We are wrapping things up with two new digital stamp sets that are all about summer fun, Poolside and Poolside Peeps. The Poolside set comes with more scene building images than I can list here as well as a few kids who are ready to enjoy any wet and wild scenes that you can come up with... all from a cool 'bird's eye view' vantage point. The Poolside Peeps adds three more girls and three more boys to really fill out your pool parties. The mixing and matching possibilities range from floating in the pool to sunbathing to enjoying a barbecue cookout and so much more. 

My first card finds a cute couple taking a quiet moment to rest and relax on a hot afternoon. The palm trees are overhead shading the patio just a bit from the mid day sun. Phones and flip flops have been left at the pool's edge as these two while away the hours on their inflatable floaties. I just hope they have plenty of sunscreen on!

 


My second slimline card finds three besties sunbathing poolside during their resort vacation. Who has time for a dip in the pool when there are drinks and pool boys to enjoy? ;)
 
Ok, so be sure to head on over to the TGF blog to see the fab cards that my fellow Farmers have created using the Poolside and Poolside Peeps sets. And I will see you tomorrow for the official blog hop and a chance for some lucky individual to win the entire July release!  :)



Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Copic X-Press It
digital stamps- The Greeting Farm (Poolside and Poolside Peeps)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Pool Party and Beach Day)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Studio Calico clear blue
Ranger glossy accents
Sakura stardust glitter pen
Copic markers

6 comments:

Julie D. Richards said...

Oh my how I wish I could get in their pool. It reached 120 degrees in the shade. Then our air conditioner broke down on Friday night. Had to wait until Monday because we didn’t want to pay for an emergency visit. Still cost $750.00. Hugs

E said...

These are fabulous!!!

LaDonna said...

Love your cards, I also like watching your videos.

LaDonna said...

Love your cards, I also like watching your videos.

Kim said...

Great cards! Can’t wait to create with these digis ��

Fikreta said...

stuninng cards!