Monday, July 6, 2020

Make a splash...

Good morning!

I've been playing with more of the Sunshine Lake cuties from Purple Onion and once again I mixed and matched them with some older Stacey Yacula stamps in my collection. The new Lake Background is setting the scene once again but rather than having it extend all the way across this slimline card I instead colored in a sandy sloped beach in the foreground for my party of beach goers to enjoy. August, the turtle and Sampson, the bear are both relaxing on their beach towels while Cosmo, the bear is getting ready to join Peony, the mouse out in the cool water. The rest of the beach scene was filled with items from the Happy Trails collection, like the beach chair, toys and shade umbrella. The old and the new work so seamlessly together and that just makes me all kinds of happy. :)

I'm also entering this card into the new new There's a Stamp For That challenge that Danni started over on Facebook. The theme this week is slimline or summer and here I've got both, LOL!     

Laters!
Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Purple Onion Designs (August, Cosmo, Peony, Sampson, Lake Background, Beach Chair, Beach Toy set, Beach Umbrella and Sunshiny sentiments)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Copic opaque white
Ranger glossy accents
Copic markers: