Thursday, October 1, 2020

It must be autumn...

Good morning! 

Or should I say great morning? Well it is great because the new holiday release is now available in the Stamping Bella store! All 29 new images plus the 3 sentiment sets are there just waiting to be added to your cart, LOL! I've got my wish list ready to go but man it was hard narrowing it down with so many darling new stamps to choose from. I count myself lucky to already have a few to create with, like this sweet Bundle Girl on a Swing. In putting together this fall scene I discovered how wonderfully these Bundle Girls pair with the older Little Bits builder elements. I used a whole handful of them to add the extra details that really make this scene sing. Now I'm excited to see what kind of winter mash ups I can come up with between these two collections as well. :) 

Thanks so much for checking out the previews each day this week. I can't wait to see what you all do with these fun new stamps now!


Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
stamps- Stamping Bella (Bundle Girl on a Swing, Little Bits Critters, Little Bits Haunted House Outdoor Decor, Little Bits Fall Fruit, and Tiny Townie Autumn Loves Autumn sentiment
ink- Memento tuxedo black and rich cocoa
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
clothes-