Thursday, October 22, 2020

So happy...

Hey friends!

 
So Colorado Craft Company finally enticed me to place my first order from them with their new release of Anita Jeram stamps that came out earlier this month. What can I say... I'm a sucker for cute critters and the loose, sketchy style of Anita's art is so totally endearing. I will admit that I splurged and got a bunch of the new sets but this Better Together stamp was just calling out to become a sweet and simple fall scene so they were the first to get inked up. I kept the whole scene rather scaled down with a fairly limited color palette that I think suits the mood quite nicely. And don't even get me started on the sentiments that are included in the set... so many feels! I really can't wait to bust out the other sets I got and start diving into some Christmas cards with these cuties next. :)   

Laters!  



Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Catherine Pooler
stamps-Colorado Craft Company (Better Together set)
ink- Memento rich cocoa
My Favorite Things Blueprints die
Copic markers:
sky- Y0000, YR30, Y32, BV0000, 0

trees/background- YR31, YG61, YG63, G94, G99, YG21, YG03, E42, E43, E44, E31, E55, E57, E47
mouse- E31, E55, E93
squirrel- W2, W3, W4, W5, E21, E31, E93
bunny- E50, E41, E81, E31, E34, E74, R00, E93

fox- YR21, YR27, E39, E29, E42, E43
hedgie- E50, E30, E31, E34, E43, E44, E47, E93

5 comments:

Christine Kiehl said...

Love this card and I LOVE those new stamps and dies as well! Fabulous!

Claire said...

What a beautiful image
Claire

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Stunning Amy! LOVE this hun, so so much. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Christine Preston said...

Yay! I’ve just been waiting and hoping you would color from this set! Everybody else watercolored it. I knew you would make it amazing! I hope you find the time to do more from the set. Nobody does Copics better than you!