Saturday, April 24, 2021

Bubble over with fun...

 


Hi again! 

There is no new release at Sweet November Stamps today as we are busy behind the scenes getting the next clear releases ready and prepping for a totally FIN-TASTIC MerMay! We still wanted to have some fun this weekend though, so the team is diving into mermaids with a review of last year's clear sets; the Mermees and the Merwees.  For my first card today I paired two of the fabulous Mermees and colored them into a sunny, beach scene.


 

For my second card I inked up the darling curly haired Merwee along with a school of little seahorses and colored them into a narrow space bordered by seaweed on my card front, creating a CAS design with lots of white space. 

I will be keeping the mermaid fun going when I color a sneak peek of this month's newsletter freebie Live this morning at 11am PST over on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page. There is also a posting game going on this weekend in the Friends of Sweet November Stamps group and all you have to do for a chance at winning your choice of a Mermee clear stamp set or $20 coupon off digis in the store is to share a card using any clear or digi Sweet November mermaid! 

See ya there!