Sunday, April 4, 2021

Hey, good lookin'...

Olo! 

The brand new Reflections digital collection hit the shelves at
Sweet November Stamps yesterday, introducing three cute woodland critters taking in the sights as it were, LOL!  Sly Fox, Busy Beaver and Honey Bear each come with a version of themselves gazing at their reflections, saving you the hassle of having to mirror flip and manipulate the reflected image yourself. Yesterday little Honey Bear starred in my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook video and we had a great time creating a glowing, morning sky against a wooded grove. As always I so enjoyed spending my coloring time with my fellow coloring enthusiasts, fielding questions and just chatting about the random and wonderful things that we can all relate to. I would say a good time was had by all and I've got a darn cute card as a result.    :)

Happy Easter to all my friends out there celebrating today!   



Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Copic X-Press It
digital stamps- Sweet November (
Reflections: Honey Bear)

My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Copic markers:

sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here