Wednesday, April 28, 2021

The unicorn of friends...

Good morning!

Once again, my apologies for being MIA the past couple of days. It's been a whirlwind of activity lately with work getting super busy and of course getting ready for MerMay. I had so little time to color that my card today was completed in any spare minutes I had over the past two days. I knew that I needed something cute but quick and this fun unicorn was perfect. He's called Dante and I got him as a Christmas gift when my sister surprised me with a bunch of amazing stamps from the Italian shop, Impronte d'Autore. For the background I went back to the new Copic Enchantment online course from Sandy Allnock. This time I played around with the enchanted forest class, adapting the original slimline scene to work on my smaller A2 sized card front. If any of you have been on the fence about taking this coloring course from Sandy, I can't recommend it enough. Just my second class in and I've already learned a handful of little tips and tricks that have reinvigorated my love of coloring. :)

Already, time to tackle another busy day. Have a good one!


Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Impronte d'Autore (Dante), My Favorite Things (sentiment) 
ink- Memento london fog and Versamark watermark
Hero Arts detail white embossing powder
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2
Sharpie extra fine white pen

Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:

unicorn- E50, E81, E40, 0, R000, R30, Y02, YR23, E47, V01, V04, V17

large trees- E23, E25, E27, E47, E49, V12
background- V000, V01, V12, V15, E33, E35, Y02, Y04, Y17, YG03, YG17, YG99, G46, BG99