Sunday, June 27, 2021

So mushroom in my heart...

 

Hello again! 

The Midsummer Mushroom event is still going strong over on the DigiMojo Facebook Group today. The newest Sweet November digital release coincides with this fun fungi celebration and there are seven new mushroom sprites in the store. As part of our sponsorship of the event, Amanita is FREE to all DigiMojo group members this weekend only so be sure to head over there to grab your code! 

During my Live coloring video yesterday I colored up the lovely Chanterelle and I paired her with the mushroom house from the Gneal and Gnorah clear stamp set. Each of the sprites come with two extra mushrooms as well as a puny sentiment which all made it into this scene as well. We ended up giving her pretty purple hair to compliment the golden tones of her mushroom ensemble and added lazy, rolling hills of green grass in the background. I ran a little long on this one but we still had a good time watching this idyllic scene come together. :)

Stay cool, be cool my friends! ;)


Honeycup supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Copic X-Press It
digital stamps- Sweet November (
Midsummer Mushroom Chanterelle)

stamps- Sweet November (Gneal and Gnorah)

ink- Memento tuxedo black

My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Copic markers:

sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here