Sunday, July 25, 2021

A yummy day...

 Hello again!

Just a quick post to share the card I made during yesterday's Live over on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page. Brownie Laurel from the new Farmer's Market release is busy selling her baked goods right at the entrance to the market. Everyone know that is the perfect place for her table as the delicious smell of fresh baked breads always lures in quite the shopping crowd. And I had a great crowd participating at the Live, which always makes it more fun. So many great color suggestions to bring this scene all together. I love how my Live cards always feel like a collaboration. :)

Alrighty, time for me to scoot my boot and get ready for work. 

Laters! 


 Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Copic X-Press It

digital stamp- Sweet November Stamps (Laurel and Farmer's Market Background Builder set)

stamps- Mama Elephant (sentiment)

ink- Memento rich cocoa

My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1

Copic markers:

sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

0 comments: