Friday, June 17, 2022

Hoot hoot...

TGIF!

Even though I don't have anyone I personally know celebrating a graduation this month I couldn't resist coloring up this super cute grad owl from the A Special Day collection at Purple Onion Designs. This little guy is called Owen and he comes with the cap, diploma and a book that I didn't use this time around. He's just so excited that all of his hard work has finally paid off and the future is his to make happen. I paired Owen with the older Perch stamp so he would have something to stand on and a simple sky background was all I needed to do to complete the scene. I added the perfect sentiment from the Let's Celebrate sentiment set and a sprinkling of sparkly enamel dots from Doodlebug to jazz up the finished card.   :) 

Later gators!


Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Purple Onion Designs (Owen, Perch and Let's Celebrate sentiment set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and rich cocoa
My Favorite Things stitched mod rectangle stax
Doodlebug sprinkles

Copic markers:
sky- BG0000, BG000, B00, BG01, C00, 0
branch- E43, E44, E47, E74, YG01, YG25, YG67
cap/diploma- C4, C5, C6, C7, C9, Y02, YR23, E47, W00, W3, W5
owl- E40, E41, E42, E31, E34, E53, E57, R000, R30, Y11, Y21, Y26, YR23

0 comments: