Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Cozy Christmas Wishes...

Hello, hello!

I was cleaning off my desk and putting all of the fall and Halloween stamps away when I came across this sweet Big Bear Hugs stamp that was part of the Sweet November Fall release. My first go round with this image I colored him as a big ol' brown bear but I really wanted to give him a Christmas make-over and color him as a polar bear this time. My vision was to keep the snowy scene monochromatic with purple tinted greys and just the small pops of bright red here and there, which I knew would make for a quick coloring. So I figured why not film it and have a mid-week speed coloring video to share? If you are interested in watching the process you can find the short Reel on my Instagram or the longer version will be up on the Sweet November Stamps YouTube channel soon. :)

Toodles!


Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Copic X-Press It
stamps- Sweet November (Big Bear Hugs), My Favorite Things (sentiment)
ink- Memento rich cocoa and Papertrey Ink pure poppy

My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1

Wink of Stella clear glitter pen

Dr PH Martin's bleed proof white

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Copic markers:

Sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

0 comments: