Saturday, November 5, 2022

You made the nice list...

Hello again! 

The Winter/Christmas clear release that is finally coming to the Sweet November Stamps store next weekend! That means today the team is reviewing past Christmas stamps while sharing sneak peeks of what is to come. I really wanted to re-visit the fun Santa Claus is Coming to Town set for my review card today and once I had this oh-so-nice little girl stamped and masked onto Santa's lap I decided to create an outdoor scene for them using the brand new Horizon Lines: Winter Wonderland set. I can't wait for you to see everything this new stamp set can do. There are all the parts and pieces you need to create a background, mid-ground and foreground of a snowy winter forest and you can get a lot of use out of it well beyond Christmas card making season. 

If you are interested, you can watch this card come together in a couple videos. There is the full length speed coloring on the Sweet November Stamps Youtube channel as well as a shorter Reel that can be seen on my Instagram at amyyoungforever. 

Now be sure to head on over to the Friends of Sweet November Stamps Facebook page and check out all of the creative Christmas cuteness from not only the Sweet November design team but the Crafty Purple Frog ladies are joining in the fun as well! I will also be coloring another review scene today at 11am PDT over on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page.  :)

Laters! 

Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Sweet November (Santa Claus is Coming to Town and Horizon Lines: Winter Wonderland)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Versamark watermark and Studio Calico ice ice baby

Hero Arts detail white embossing powder

My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2

Copic markers:
sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here