Thursday, December 15, 2022

Brrrrring on the Merry Christmas...

TGIF!

I went back to the Penguins on Ice set from Hello Bluebird for a second time and focused on the penguins that didn't get inked up the first go round. These ones just so happened to be the more Christmasy of the six, holding the gift and the stocking. I needed a third to round out the design so I also grabbed the older Merry Greeters set and added the candy cane from that set to the flipper of the third penguin. Each little penguin has his own ice flow to float around on and they certainly inspired the glaciers that I colored into the background. What a cheery bunch of Santa's helpers bringing a bit of Christmas to the South Pole, LOL!  :)

Have a good one my friends! 


Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Hello Bluebird (Penguins on Ice and Merry Greeters)
ink- Memento rich cocoa, Studio Calico ice ice baby and Catherine Pooler juniper mist and rocket red

My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2

Hello Bluebird Snowy Sky Scene die
Copic Spica red glitter pen

Copic markers:

background- B0000, B000, B00, B01, B12, B04, C00, C0, C1, C2, 0

penguins- W1, W2, C00, R000, R30, B16, B37, B39, YR21, YR04, YR18

scarves/hat- R24, R27, R29, R89, E40, E81, E84
candy cane/gift- C2, R14, R27, YG03, YG17, YG67

0 comments: