Saturday, December 3, 2022

Happy Tree Ornaments...

 

 

Hey there!

We've got a new digital stamp release at Sweet November Stamps this weekend called, Happy Tree Ornaments. These four shaped bulbs are full of holiday cheer and they can't hide their excitement to be hanging on a Christmas tree once again. Not only do we have Round, Bell, Icicle and Teardrop but we've also created a set of coordinating sentiments to go with them and some extra tree garland for filler.

For my first card I paired the Bell shaped ornament with some garland and a coordinating sentiment as well as some older pine branches. I chose the Bell for filming my short Instagram reel and the full speed coloring video of this card on the Sweet November Stamps Youtube channel because I knew exactly which song I wanted to use on it... Ding a Ling the Christmas Bell by Lynn Anderson. The song even inspired the crack that I colored onto this sweet little ornament.


 Next, I paired Teardrop with the same garland and coordinating sentiment along with those older pine branches. Rather than the classic Christmas reds and greens, this little ornament got a cool winter inspired color palette with plenty of sparkle.

Finally, the Round ornament was put into a similar scene with the garland and coordinating sentiment and once again, those older pine branches.This guy has such a goofy, cute face... you can tell he is just happy to be hanging around this Christmas.  :)


Now be sure to check out the Friends of Sweet November Stamps group on Facebook for even more Happy Ornament cuteness from Caitlin, Faye, Allison, Amanda and Lisa, as well as our talented guest designer, Karen Roberts. Don't forget, I will be coloring Live today at 11am PST over on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page and I hope to see ya there!

You can also find us on Instagram @sweetnovemberstamps and don't forget to use the #sweetnovemberstamps any time you share a card or project using SN images so we can see all of your beautiful makes!

0 comments: