Sunday, February 5, 2023

Sending wags your way...

Hey there!

Yesterday we celebrated the new Dog Park 2 digital release at Sweet November Stamps with a Live coloring over on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page. I had Booker, the Scottish Terrier printed out and decided to color him into an interior scene because it has been a while since I've tackled one during a video. We ended up going pretty 'wild' with the furniture and decor. Animal prints were hot on the suggestions coming in from those who had joined me and we just ran with them. Everyone had a lot of fun watching the room come together and all I can say is that it is quite unique, LOL! But that's what makes the Lives so great, all those thoughts and ideas coming together into a single scene... you can't beat a challenge like that. :)

Well, I should get going, loads to do today. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!


Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It

digital stamps- Sweet November Stamps (Dog Park 2 Booker the Scottie)

stamps- My Favorite Things (sentiment)

ink- Memento tuxedo black

My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1

Copic markers:
sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

0 comments: